Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Tanielu lost a tooth

You may see this on America's Funniest Videos, but I figured I'll tell you about it first. Tanielu had a wiggly tooth that he's really been working on today. Tonight he felt that it was loose enough to come out. Conn tied a string to the tooth, and the other end to the Lightning McQueen car that goes by itself. Tanielu started the car and waited, but the first couple of times nothing happened. He tried another time and was surprised that it worked! He's quite pleased with himself. We don't do Tooth Fairy, but he is getting to be a big boy now! Congratulations, Tanielu!

5 comments:

  1. Is there anything Lightning can't do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your Internet connections are at work again. For three days, I have been without my printer, thinking I needed to take it back to the place where I bought it. It was absolutely dead. Finally, with some embarrassment, I figured out the problem. It was not plugged in. I am such a technician--not!

    How about a picture of Tanielu smiling?

    Toni and Belton

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Apisais. I continue to be amazed at how you are adapting to your new life, ants included!
    Yuck!Glad to hear the boys are also making some connections. I'll be interested to follow your teaching experience - Good luck.
    Take care,
    Lynne S.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You may take the flash drive and calendar off the wish list. Bruce Nicely gave me a 2 GB flash drive this morning in church to send you. I am also sending a calendar in the package being mailed on 7/13 with birthday presents, etc. Love and miss you all. Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Everyone!

    We sure do miss you here. Sorry to hear about the troubles you have had, but what great experinces and stories! I'm sorry that it has taken me such a long time to respond, but you know me and computers! I look forward to hearing more about your stay there and possibly seeing some pictures soon:) We all say, "Hello and God Bless". <><

    Love,
    Michele, Scott, Lukas, and Ginny:)

    ReplyDelete